This means you are:
- not feeling satisfied in your current job or business
- feeling stuck at work/in business
- in need of something new, but not sure what this should be
- experiencing an ‘is this it?’-feeling
- not being heard (or at least you feel like you’re running against a wall)
- having problems managing your team/staff
- suffering from non-cooperating or properly communicating colleagues or employees
- being confronted with your own weaknesses or a lack of skills
- experiencing a mixture or derivatives of the above.
Sounds bad? Not at all!
Since you’re here, you’ve made an important step already: you’ve dared to look at yourself, your team or your business and found out you can do even better. Or you discovered there should be ways to make your life or work easier, more pleasant or to be more successful. That’s great!